Monday, December 29, 2008

Clean Up and Catch Up




All of our Christmas stuff is packed up and back in the attic...woo hoo! I love Christmas and all the decorations but once it is over I like to get everything back in order. I still have some work in the girls' rooms but that is going to take some time. All these layouts are just very simple. I just did not take very many pictures these last few days but it is nice to be caught up. I hope you have all enjoyed the December Daily Album....only two days to go. It has been lots of fun and I hope to do it again next December.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

They look great. I am also all cleaned up now and it feels great.

busymomof4 said...

I love all your layouts, they are great. I agree, love Christmas, but glad to get it cleaned up and put away....now if I could just get my kids to cooperate.

Jessica said...

Love all your page layouts...good job!
I also agree I like to get all of Chrismas cleaned up. This year I only took down the tree the day after but today it all comes down:)

Brandi said...

I have loved it and I am sad to see it go. Maybe I can do something like this one day.

Mommy Lion said...

You are so good! We are working on the clean up today. Just waiting for the awesome tree skirt to dry and then I'll be done too!