I really wanted to have a Christmas tree in our front room and family room this year. We all love all the lights and it is very festive. After church today we picked out a small tree for the family room and I got it all decorated while the girls took naps. It has been a very busy weekend and they just needed a little down time. Actually, everyone (even the dog) took naps except for me. Alyssa does not take naps all to often but she sure looks cute when she does...
5 comments:
I would've liked to take a nap too! Two trees - cool!
Alyssa looks so cute laying there asleep. Did she know you were taking the pic? I can't wait to see your house now. It already looked great.
It was nap day at our house also, except Lauren. Love the trees.
Did you digital scrap all those pages??? I LOVE THEM!! I wanted to know where you and Becky Higgins got those cute pumpkins she had in her blog...I saw where you said you had them too and found your cute blog! Thanks!!
Your house looks ready for Christmas:)
Post a Comment