Thursday, December 4, 2008

Woopsie Daisy

Aubrey always comes to school with me when I help out so she has gotten to know Alyssa's class and a few of the teachers. She has on Mr. H's hat and is posing with his Jack Sparrow. I don't think she is going to have any problem adjusting to kindergarten next year. Mrs. H and I were cleaning up paint from the craft project today when Aubrey came and asked her if she could play with the 'woopsie daisy'. We didn't know what she was talking about so we told her to show us. She went and got the Staples "that was easy" button off of a shelf. We all got a good laugh that she thought that button said woopsie daisy instead of that was easy!
We had a great time walking down to main street to decorate the town Christmas tree. It was cold but we walked pretty fast to keep ourselves warm.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like everyone was having a good time. I just drove by the tree and it looks great with all of the ornaments. I was wondering how they got them so high. I can see how from your pictures.

Lisa said...

thanks for the laugh. Love the decorating tree project but that sounds cold.

busymomof4 said...

Isn't it great how kids come up with what they think they hear?? That is so cute.
Love the layout of the tree decorating.

Anonymous said...

Great post, as always...It's a shame that Aubrey looks cuter in my hat than I do.
Jason

Mommy Lion said...

That is so funny! Love your tree for work and the house lights are so fun! I'm catching up . . . been a busy week here and nothing really to show for it . . .

Jessica said...

She is so funny!