Monday, December 22, 2008

Dec 21

We ran a few errands after church yesterday and then headed to the movies to see The Tale of Despereaux. It was a cute movie about a brave little mouse. We had bumped into Emma and Michelle while we were running errands and asked if Emma could join us at the movies too. The girls were really good at the movies which is more than I can say for the little boy kicking my seat behind me!

On the way up to Mark and Michelle's Alyssa says "Wow...I get to open presents three days in a row". We celebrated Christmas with them last night. Emma and Alyssa love playing their DS together while Tori and Aubrey played Barbies and the guitar. Thanks for all the nice presents. Even though Aubrey did not seem too excited about her bathrobe last night she had it on first thing this morning and is still wearing it!

7 comments:

Christina said...

Such fun to have a friend Christmas too! We aren't sure if we're going to be able to do our usual Christmas routine - I'm scared that I may have to be flexible and not have Christmas with extended family ON Christmas.

Anonymous said...

It looks like the girls have had fun days in a row. Hey, by the way, I figured out who Owsso MI is.....remind me to tell you!

Lisa said...

Looks like a great time. Hope Aubrey liked Tori's guitar...wink.

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a very full weekend. And time to blog...you are awesome!!!

Erica said...

Wow Cheryl - all of your pages are great!! Your daughters are so cute!! We have so much snow up here it is unbelievable! I love checking out your blog :)

Mommy Lion said...

Glad everyone had a good time and that Aubrey warmed up to her bathrobe!

Unknown said...

Can you PLEASE tell me where all your great pages are coming from...digital scrapbook or your own...I love this idea and want to do it...I have taken pix everyday this month! Please let me know...thanks! LOVE IT!!!

Crm7701@bellsouth.net