Christmas Eve

I have taken so many pictures in the last few days that it is taking awhile to get caught up. We had a very nice Christmas Eve with Lonnie's family. The girls spent the day with Grandma and Papa while Lonnie and I worked and then we all got together in the late afternoon. Gerald made a great salmon dinner then we opened up presents. Aubrey loved the Hannah Montana guitar than Uncle Ryan and Aunt Jamie got for her! We were teasing them about finding a drum set for Alexis next year...smile :) After we got home the girls got snacks ready for Santa and Lonnie made party mix. I love that Alyssa thanked Santa for her gifts in her note even before she received them! The girls were easy to get to bed because they know Santa can't come if they are awake...
2 comments:
Hi Cheryl,
I just looked back through all the things i've missed since before Christmas. Printed some pictures and sent some on to my sister, she always ask's for them. Loved it all.
Another great year.
Post a Comment