Doing this album really has made me realize all the little things that go into getting ready for Christmas. Alyssa's school has a Santa Store and she had a lot of fun shopping and then wrapping all of her gifts. After bath tonight we bundled up and walked down to our neighbors house that had put up a ton of lights that blink with music! I am just happy Lonnie put up some lights.
5 comments:
That house is definitely decked out. There is also one just down the street from Pam's that is incredible. We should do an evening drive to see lights in the next week. Are we riding together tomorrow night?
I just love your everyday blogging. It is so fun to read what you are doing and see the pictures.
WOW lights and music. I with you, I'm just happy my husband does some lights.
SO I'm just not back on the blog wagon . . . it's amazing how much you miss in just a few short days! *wink* Some day I'll do a daily album! Love the family Christmas party at the bowling alley ~ that would be lots of fun. Your pages are great.
I have enjoyed reading your blog each day, it looks great!!! That house look so good and to music thats so cool!
Post a Comment