Day 5 & 6
The festival of trees gala is always a lot of fun. Lonnie and I enjoyed our evening out while the girls spent time with Grandma and Grandpa. Though I think Penny dog was glad to see them go home so she could have her spot back next to Grandma that Aubrey had taken :)
This morning Michelle and I took the girls to the Teddy Bear Picnic. Same place just this is for the kiddos. They got to have their bears checked out by the nurses, make crafts, watch a magic show, and see Santa. Always lots of fun!
4 comments:
I loved that teddy bear picnic it was so much fun.
Glad to see you get caught up. Both events sound like lots of fun. I love the upside down tree.
Thanks for the fun day. Your pictures turned out really good. You know, you really should take up photography professionally. You have a really good eye.
looks like fun!
Post a Comment