Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Tenth Already?

I can't believe it is already the tenth. My page for today was a reminder of all the little things needed for Christmas festivities (and the four birthday parties we have this weekend). I have several lists going to help me remember all those little details. Anyone else making lots of lists these last few weeks before Christmas??

4 comments:

Lisa said...

My list is my calendar and it is full. Hope you get the list done.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

I don't know how you get everything done. Cute picture of the 4 girls making faces.

Jessica said...

I also use my calendar and it's very full. I am hoping this weekend I can get lots done.

Michelle said...

I made a list of what we are doing the next two weeks and what gifts I need where and when. I'm sure I have forgotten something. Love your page.