Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dec 22 and 23

The girls wrote their letters to Santa in the morning and then we took them to the post office. They have talked about how the letters will be getting to the North Pole quite a bit! We even had a discussion at dinner tonight about how stressful it is to be an elf on Christmas Eve when you are trying to get all those presents ready to deliver! So cute!
I should not be surprised that one of my girls needs to wear glasses. I have worn them since the fourth grade. Aubrey did so good at her appointment today and seemed okay with the idea of wearing glasses for reading and watching TV. I think it helps to already see Lauren and Colin wearing them. They should be in next week...

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome to the club. Aubrey looks adorable in her frames.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

Aubrey looks cute in her glasses. I hope she does well with them. Glad she only has to wear them for TV and reading, but now you'll have to keep track of where they are. :)

Michelle said...

Very cute. We should have a day where we all wear our glasses. Hopefully you can keep track of them. Emma still at 9 struggles with knowing where her glasses are.

Anonymous said...

aubrey is just like me now.

Anonymous said...

Wow Aubrey - You look great.

Anonymous said...

With those glasses on, Aubery really looks like a "big girl" all ready for school!

Anonymous said...

Aubrey looks very cute. I am sure that they can some how be part of any dress up outfit. I can onlu hope down the road she picks out ones that really sparkle!!
-Best Aunt and Sister

Anonymous said...

Aubrey looks so cute.

busymomof4 said...

Aubrey looks so cute in her glasses. It is great how kids think glasses are "cool" now.