Sunday, December 14, 2008

Back on Track




It has been a busy couple of days and so I got a little behind on my December Daily album. We had three birthday parties, the light parade, the girls Christmas program at church, and of course had to play in the snow. I did not feel very well on Saturday either so I decided a nap would be a great idea. Yeah for Sunday afternoon though...Alyssa is doing her homework, Lonnie is making dinner, and Aubrey is playing while I catch up on blogging and start our Christmas cards.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had fun in the snow. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a snow day tomorrow....in fact it is snowing here as we speak! YAY!!

Lisa said...

It seems there is snow everywhere but here. Glad to see that you are all caught up.

Mommy Lion said...

That's a lot of b-days! You got some great shots of the trucker parade! I'm so glad you are doing the daily album! Hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed catching up with what's going on in your life away from work!! You're one busy family!!