I had to include these videos with my post today. Alyssa and I were having lots of fun with her pogo stick (or moon stick) today. She is actually getting pretty good at it but not good enough to talk and pogo stick at the same time which is what makes the video pretty funny. Alyssa being the commentator while I am on the pogo stick is also pretty funny. Mark, Michelle, Emma, and Tori came down for dinner tonight and we (as in the girls since the boys were watching the football game) even headed out after dinner to all give it a try. The girls thought they had to wear a helmet to pogo...not sure where they got that from?? One more day to go...Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Funny Stuff
I had to include these videos with my post today. Alyssa and I were having lots of fun with her pogo stick (or moon stick) today. She is actually getting pretty good at it but not good enough to talk and pogo stick at the same time which is what makes the video pretty funny. Alyssa being the commentator while I am on the pogo stick is also pretty funny. Mark, Michelle, Emma, and Tori came down for dinner tonight and we (as in the girls since the boys were watching the football game) even headed out after dinner to all give it a try. The girls thought they had to wear a helmet to pogo...not sure where they got that from?? One more day to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
That was very funny. I'm glad she likes her gift.
That was hilarious! Love the commentating. Mark actually headed out to some friends so he could watch the game on ESPN! GO DUCKS! *smile*
Good job girls:)
Awesome,
you are so fun!!
Mommy Lion said Go DUCKS???
So how do Lonnie and Aubrey on stack up in family talent on the Pogo stick?
I look good on my pogo.Go me.
that was so fun i liked it so much.
What a fun evening. Thanks for dinner. I love the comments Alyssa makes while you pogo. Too funny.
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment