Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Birthday Girl



Yesterdays family party turned out so nice. Everyone was able to make it and we even got started a little early some of them could make it back home before it got too dark or icy. Alyssa loved all of her presents...especially her Nintendo DS and American Girl doll. We even turned it into a bit of a double birthday since Alyssa's cousin Alexis shares her birthday and was turning three. Emma even had Mark go home and get her DS so that her and Alyssa could play together.

Thank you so much to all of you for coming and celebrating Alyssa's 8th birthday. She is one lucky little girl to have such great grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and friends!

6 comments:

Christina said...

I am so glad you were able to get the party in! Love the '8' pictures - she's beautiful!

I'm also glad that you don't have to put up with the snow anymore. While I loved it yesterday, I am not quite feeling the same today. We now have 2-3 more inches on top of the layer of ice - I think that is about 8-10 inches total.

Lisa said...

It was a great party. I'm so glad the weather held off so we could all celebrate together.

Mommy Lion said...

Another great success! It's so hard to believe she's 8!

I think she liked the American Girl Doll! *smile*

Anonymous said...

It was a great party. We are very blessed to have made the trip and been with our birthday girl. It was a gift to us to have everyone together, and even get cake.

Sharon (Michelle's Mom) said...

It was great to be able to celebrate Alyssa's birthday with the family and to be included, THANKS! It's always good to see everyone. I can't believe that Alyssa is 8.

Jessica said...

I am happy that everyone was able to make it to the party.
Alyssa looks so happy with her American Girl doll:)